Reneo is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for patients with rare genetic mitochondrial diseases.
We communicate through our social media channels with a goal of connecting with the rare disease community and sharing information about Reneo’s news, activities and events. Sometimes, we may share educational information about diseases related to our mission for awareness only. Any such information is not a substitute for medical advice from your healthcare provider. Always speak with your healthcare provider regarding your medical condition.
Note that our communications through Reneo’s social media channels are intended for the United States audiences only.
Please follow the guidelines below when engaging with Reneo through our social media channels:
If the social media channel utilized by Reneo allows for commenting, forwarding, re-posting, liking or other interactive functionality, please do not post comments that contain:
• Information about uses of Reneo’s product candidates;
• Inappropriate comments or inferences about Reneo’s competitors;
• Incorrect, false, misleading, confidential or non-public content;
• Communications that could embarrass, harass, offend or disparage other persons, including based on his or her race, sex, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability, communications that are defamatory or would constitute an invasion of an individual’s privacy;
• Advertising or promotion of any products or services
• Content that will infringe others’ copyright or trademark.
Reneo reserves the right to reject and/or remove comments that Reneo finds to be not in line with these Guidelines and to block users that violate these Guidelines.
We reserve the right to modify these Guidelines at any time. Your viewing of or other engagement through our social media channels indicates your acceptance of these terms, and any revisions thereof.
Important: If you believe you have had an adverse event or side effect due to a Reneo’s medication, please contact your healthcare provider immediately and report your symptoms to https://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm or by calling 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also contact Reneo at 1-858-283-0280.
Last Revised: December 5, 2023